Young Talents Competition: several candidates are selected annually to join Mazars office in Paris
- Excellent knowledge of French is a key selection criterion.
- Your studies must include a semester of studies or internship abroad (preferably in a French speaking country).
- The criteria assessed: general attitude, teamwork, adaptability, involvement, organization, curiosity, open mind, analytical ability, Mazars motivation.
- Candidates selected for interview will be invited to Mazars Moscow office:
The 1st interview with HR specialist + testing
The 2nd interview with Audit Manager
- Following review of your application, 1 final and decisive interview with a Parisian partner, will be proposed to shortlisted candidates (via Skype).
- Employment contract according to French law
- Facilitation of visa application procedures and assistance in obtaining work permits
- Depending on the current accommodation situation, we will examine the possibility to provide support with temporary accommodation (1-2 weeks maximum) upon signature of the contract
- Competitive salary
- After 3 years of employment in France, you have to continue at Mazars Russia (Senior Auditor position will be offered)
- Introduction trainings will be provided
- Health insurance
Young Talents participant Anna Panteleeva, working now in Mazars Paris, shared her impressions:
"I am a graduate of MGIMO, Faculty of Economics. While studying at the university, I participated in an exchange program and spent a semester in France, at Sciences Po Paris. Then I entered studies for Master degree at King’s College London. During my studies, I kept learning foreign languages, realizing that this would increase my competitiveness in the market. After graduation, I really wanted to work in the financial sector with an international company.
Having learned about Mazars, I became strongly interested in this company, I was attracted by a unique experience in audit, possibility to learn from professionals, to use the knowledge of English and French.
Young Talents program was there for the first year, and I had an opportunity to take part in the selection.
Recruitment was carried out through a series of interviews that took place in spring. It usually takes one month from the moment of interview till adoption of a decision. Fluency in French is the main criterion when considering CVs. Motivation and focus on long-term cooperation, analytical skills, high degree of learning play an important role as well.
Last September I went to France. I was provided visa support, employees from Mazars Russia and Mazars France actively assisted in addressing issues.
First of all, training was coming. Coaching of Junior Auditors begins out of town, with a general one-week workshop combining educational program with various competitions, which makes integration of new employees easier. Upon completion of the workshop, training sessions are held in the central office in Paris.
Mazars’ advantage is that juniors have no branch specialization. This gives them the opportunity to try their hand at a variety of missions, including in banking and in insurance. In this regard the greatest challenge at the initial stage of work will be adaptation to new standards of accounting and auditing. In addition, France places priority on national audit qualifications, which requires examination of the relevant regulations."