The Mazars in Russia Audit Department provides its clients with professional and independent advice at each stage of the audit procedure. In our work we are guided by the principles of technical excellence and independence of judgment.
Our team of highly qualified specialists works to guarantee effective solutions for businesses across all industries. A combination of international resources and rich expertise in Russian market allows us to meet the strictest requirements and deliver tailored services to both multinational corporations and small and medium businesses.
Understanding a true value of objective and thorough audit for company’s performance, we offer a full range of audit services:
- Statutory Audit in accordance with Russian accounting principles;
- Audit in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US GAAP and national standards of other foreign countries;
- Reviews and Contractual Audit (agreed upon procedures);
- Fiscal Audit (evaluation of fiscal risks and advice on risk reduction, assistance in pre-court dispute settlement with tax authorities);
- Internal and External Audit.
- Financial statements transformation and preparation:
Preparation of financial statements conforming to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), local accounting standards (as US GAAP) and Russian accounting principles;
IFRS implementation and transition to IFRS;
Preparation of reports according to established procedures;
Coordination of international audits and limited reviews.
Mazars is included in the list of audit firms recognized by EBRD and other credit institutions.
We perform audit of financial statements, control systems, financial ratios and other required information in accordance with the usual terms of credit agreements.