During the business breakfast, the experts will cover and demonstrate:
• Online connection to accounting databases (1C/SAP/etc.)
• Mobile and web interface for accessing data in any time and from any place;
• Consolidation of big data from different sources in one report (Excel, CSV, XML, SQL, SharePoint, Web, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram/VK);
• Types of informative reports for decision making in various departments/industries;
• Quick modification and change of reports for different purposes;
• Immediate update of information from the top level down to the specific transaction (Drilldown, Tooltips);
• How to “communicate” with data and get requires responses;
• Automatic update of data in real time (Data Gateway Personal/Enterprise setup).
Ali-Sultan Kirgizbaev, Senior Quant-Analyst, Mazars
Iurii Piunov, Consultant, Mazars
9:30-10:00 Registration, welcome coffee
10:00-11:00 Principles of work in Power BI, features of data processing, integration with other systems and visualization possibilities for different types of reports
11:00-11:15 Coffee break
11:15-12:15 Interactive demonstration of specific examples of reports
12:15-12:30 Q&A Session, networking.
Working language is Russian. Participation is free of charge. Number of places is limited.
For registration please fill in the form.
For registration for online translation of the event please fill in this form.
5/19 Nizhniy Susalniy pereulok Moscow, 4th floor
Tel.: +7 (495) 792 52 45