At the business breakfast, the experts discussed the following issues:
1. Factors influencing the credit rating of a business.
- Credit assessment scale and main rating parameters.
- Scoring model and its values as credit risk management indicators.
- Credit score evaluation analysis stages.
- Negative signals and credit rating improvement methods.
2. Factors influencing the business worth.
- Basic inputs and results of business valuation.
- Income model: TOP 10 influencing factors. Analysis of the evaluation sensitivity to changes in factors. Ranking of factors by the degree of influence.
- Comparative approach to business valuation: the main influencing factors, the point of intersection with the factors of the income model.
- Cost-based approach to evaluation: specific application.
- Overview of the main factors influencing the business worth. Objective and subjective factors. Methods of business worth management.
Welcome speech: Alexander Pyatykhin, Director, Valuation, Mazars
Elena Lupalo, Head of rating and financial analysis department, Coface
Igor Vnukov, Manager, Mazars, сertified valuator of business and intangible assets, practicing business broker, author of scientific and analytical articles, developer of methodological guidelines
You can download the presentation from the event below.