Mazars organized the Business Breakfast, 28.09.17.
The event was targeted at general directors, financial directors, HR directors, chief accountants.
During the business-breakfast experts considered the following topics:
- General regulatory trends in personal data protection
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): correlation with Russian law, whether Russian companies should comply with these regulations
- Compliance in the field of personal data: set of measures necessary for implementation
- Inspections by the regulatory authorities (Federal Supervision Agency for Information Technologies and Communications (Roskomnadzor), Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEK), Federal Security Service of Russia (FSB)): who is on the list of inspections, inspections statistics, primary areas of the controller’s attention
- Diagnostics of the company’s business processes as a method of compliance on personal data: goals, milestones, results
Elvira Danilova, Legal Manager, Tax and Legal Department, Mazars
Alexander Volkov, IT Audit Manager, IT Audit, Mazars
You can download the presentation from event below.