According to Kommersant’s ratings , published in Kommersant. Dengi No. 16 of April 27, 2015, Mazars is currently on the 15th place in the top-50 rating of the largest audit firms, showing a growth in the cumulative revenue from audit services of over 17% compared to the previous period.
Mazars is rated 6th under the Company Restructuring category among the leading companies in specific segments of the consulting services market , thus improving its previous result by 3 places, and registered an increase in revenue from this type of consulting services by almost 20% compared to 2013.
According to international group RAEX (Expert RA) , Mazars occupies the following positions in audit and consulting categories:
- 9th place in the Top-30 Tax and Accounting Outsourcing companies in Russia
- 10th in the Bank Audit rating
- 10th in the Investment Institutes and Organizations Audit rating
- 11th in the Rating of Leading Audit and Consulting Groups by Revenue from IFRS Services
- 12th in the rating of companies providing Financial Consulting Services
- 12th place in the ranking of largest Outsourcing companies in Russia
- 13th in the Insurance Company Audit rating
- 14th in the Strategic Consulting rating
Despite the overall audit market slowdown, Mazars’ total revenue from audit and consulting increased by 22.5% compared to the previous year, thanks to the company’s high expertise and successful business strategy in this area. The company’s share of revenue from audits increased by 41.2% compared to 2013.
Furthermore, Mazars occupies the following positions among the leading Audit and Consulting Groups by revenue from various IFRS services for specific categories of clients:
- Investment companies: 1st place
- Investment companies: 3rd place
- Banks: 8th place
- Industrial and national economy enterprises: 9th place
- Industrial and national economy enterprises: 4th place
Transformation of financial statements
- Industrial and national economy enterprises: 10th place
Mazars has been participating in Expert RA ratings since 2011, and during this period it has shown high growth rates and improved its positions in most categories.