- when entering the organization: the possibility to treat their hands with skin antiseptics or disinfectant wipes along with establishing control over compliance with this hygiene procedure;
- measuring an employee's body temperature at the entrance and during the working day (according to the indications) with the obligatory exclusion from the workplace of persons with elevated body temperature and signs of infectious disease;
- control over employees' compliance with the requirements to self-isolate at home for a specified period of time (14 days) upon their return from countries where cases of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) have been registered;
- informing workers of the need to comply with personal and public hygiene regulations;
- quality cleaning of the premises using disinfectants with virulicide effect (every 2 hours);
- in the organization: availability of a stock of disinfectants for cleaning and hand treatment of employees, as well as masks and respirators,
- regular (every 2 hours) airing of the working areas;
- use of germicidal lamps and air circulators in the working areas for regular air disinfection (if possible).
Rospotrebnadzor also developed recommendations for eating in the workplace. You can consult the detailed text of the Letter here .
Upon receipt of a request from the territorial bodies of the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor), one should immediately provide information on all the contacts of the patient with the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in connection with the performance of his labor functions, and ensure the disinfection of the premises where the sick person worked.
You can also refer to WHO recommendations: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/getting-workplace-ready-for-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=359a81e7_6 .