Mazars Russia provides specialist expertise to help clients overcome key challenges in settling their business whether they are based internationally and are planning to invest in Russia, or are Russia-based looking to trade or invest overseas.
Our teams have significant experience of the regulatory and commercial considerations of both the Russian, CIS and Western environment, including knowledge of corporate, international, personal and indirect taxes in all the jurisdictions.
What are your benefits of choosing to work with the Mazars International Russia and CIS desk?
1. Full-scale cross-border solutions:
- Financial reporting Audit , Advisory services
- Accounting outsourcing services (including payroll and HR administration)
- Tax services (tax audit, tax advisory, transactions structuring)
- International Tax schemes including Transfer Pricing
- Legal services (Corporate regulation, Commercial regulation, Labor regulation, Disputes resolution)
- Global Mobility Services (local employment, international migration, expatriates taxes)
2. Unique Integrated Structure of Mazars, operating in 79 countries
We use our integrated global partnership to provide a coordination approach to service delivery, allowing rapid deployment of cross border support where and when you require it.
3. Our overall presence extended to 94 countries, thanks to the Praxity Alliance
Mazars is a member of Praxity AISBL, the world's largest Alliance of independent and unaffiliated audit and consultancy companies. Our contacts to these Praxity participating firms enable our clients a professional support in their transnational activities from a single source.
4. Innovative digital tools allowing you to control your Global Compliance
The InControl online platform is a customized portal giving clients complete oversight of all their compliance activities. It is developed for Finance Directors and Financial Controllers of international groups and includes a dashboard of real-time information enabling you to see at a glance what compliance activities are happening locally and where action needs to be taken.
5. Foreign desks
Mazars is determined to provide personal approach to clients, integrating in our approach business specificities and taking into account specificities of people we are working with. We pay a special attention to our language and intercultural skills.
In this regards, we created foreign desks, with a special focus on certain countries:
6. Business intelligence – country specifics:
For information on specific markets we also offer you a set of short Business Guides, focused on the country business environment.
For more information on how we can help you, please, SEND US A REQUEST