Start you career in audit: apply for M-Talent program!
Every year MAZARS intakes trainees for the M-Talent program in order to enable young graduates of universities to embark on apromising career in Audit!
M-Talent program lasts 6 months and as a result all successful participants will be promoted and continue to work in the company on an ongoing basis.
What M-Talent offers?
• Travelling. You will have a chance to explore our spanless country by working on projects across Russia (up to 40% of the working time)
• Friendly Team. You will work in a great team of ambitious and energetic people.
• Experienced mentor. You will be trained to become a true professional.
• This is not just an internship, but full-fledged paid employment , including food allowances, medical insurance and the possibility of further career growth.
The program consists of three stages:
• 1st month - training. Even if you don’t have any experience – we will teach you everything.
• 2-5th month - working on the audit projects for the largest international companies (IFRS and RAS). We do not have a division in industries - you will work with manufacturing companies, as well as with retail, IT companies, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries.
• 6th month – progress summary. All successful participants of the program will be offered the position of the Junior Auditor.
The Candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
• Higher education (a Bachelor's degree 2018-2019 or a Master's program student)
• Qualification in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Auditing
• Good knowledge of RAS
• Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP, PivotTable)
• At least intermediate English
• Ability to work full-time.