Young Talents Competition: several candidates are selected annually to join Mazars office in Paris
- Excellent knowledge of French is a key selection criterion.
- Your studies must include a semester of studies or internship abroad (preferably in a French speaking country).
- The criteria assessed: general attitude, teamwork, adaptability, involvement, organization, curiosity, open mind, analytical ability, Mazars motivation.
- Candidates selected for interview will be invited to Mazars Moscow office:
The 1st interview with HR specialist + testing
The 2nd interview with Audit Manager
- Following review of your application, 1 final and decisive interview with a Parisian partner, will be proposed to shortlisted candidates (via Skype).
- Employment contract according to French law
- Facilitation of visa application procedures and assistance in obtaining work permits
- Depending on the current accommodation situation, we will examine the possibility to provide support with temporary accommodation (1-2 weeks maximum) upon signature of the contract
- Competitive salary
- After 3 years of employment in France, you have to continue at Mazars Russia (Senior Auditor position will be offered)
- Introduction trainings will be provided
- Health insurance