COVID-19 & Your Business
During this time of uncertainty and volatility, our stakeholders need a source of reliable information to help meet the challenges they face. Our office and the Group are closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation to be prepared and respond appropriately. Mazars is creating a series of useful insights written by our experts to offer advice, guidance and practical support to help business leaders to make complex decisions on a daily basis and keep their workforce and communities safe, while moving the business forward.
Regardless of the market you operate within or the size of business you manage, we all have a common goal: to reduce the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on operations, employees, customers and the general public.
1. Business support measures
3. Migration and Labor Law
4. Information for the companies from the privately owned business (POB) sector
5. People in your business
Useful links and documents
- Mikhail Mishustin instructed to impose temporary restrictions on flights to the United Kingdom, the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates: http://government.ru/orders/selection/401/39203/ .
- Regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 635-r dated 16 March 2020: http://static.government.ru/media/files/wwGGarWzAuGcDRw4OFHBfkInXcpD0ZPu.pdf .
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 21-UM of March 16, 2020. "On amendments to Decree No. 12-UM of the Mayor of Moscow of March 5, 2020: https://www.mos.ru/upload/documents/docs/21-YM.pdf .
- Regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 622-r dated 14 March 2020: http://static.government.ru/media/files/a5IbAUmC309rIfffysoXk6mnOFyC0LRA.pdf .
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 20-UM of March 14, 2020. "On Amendments to Decree No. 12-UM of the Mayor of Moscow dated March 5, 2020: https://www.mos.ru/upload/documents/docs/20-YM.pdf .
- Regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 597-r dated 12 March 2020: http://static.government.ru/media/files/WHCKrK4UygXn7QkL6fMSOauAPgkQfrve.pdf .
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow of March 10, 2020. "On Amending Decree of the Mayor of Moscow of March 5, 2020, No. 12-UM: https://www.mos.ru/upload/documents/docs/17-YMot10032020(2).pdf .
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 12-UM of March 5, 2020 "On Introduction of a High Alert Regime": https://www.mos.ru/upload/documents/docs/12-YM.pdf .
- Coronavirus COVID-19 | All You Need to Know: стопкоронавирус.рф
- Coronavirus: Official Information: https://www.mos.ru/city/projects/covid-19/
- Coronavirus: Answers to the Main Questions: https://mosgorzdrav.ru/ru-RU/news/default/card/3581.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Get in Touch
If you would like to receive more information, please contact us to discuss.
Want to know more?
Sylvain Freon Managing Partner - Moscow
Daniil Berlizov Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer - Moscow
Alexey Shvyndenkov Head of Tax and Legal Department - Moscow
Mazars Russia during Coronavirus Pandemic
Observing the evolution of the situation related to the spread of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus causing COVID-19 infection, we would like to assure you that we follow the WHO's advice and guidelines, recommendations of the relevant state authorities and global guidelines of the Mazars Group aimed at limiting the expansion of the virus. To this end, we have implemented internal procedures to minimize the risk to our clients, partners and employees. Continuing to operate our business and meet our clients’ needs, we give top priority to safety and wellbeing of our people and communities we interact with.
We provide comprehensive legal services to help our client both in the resolution of the problems arising in their day-to-day business and in elaborating their decisions in compliance with the regulations in force in Russia and abroad.
Understanding of Russian tax regulations and solving pure tax issues takes time – time which can be used more productively developing your business.