Mazars team has always been solving vital business issues, adapting to the needs of our clients...
COVID-19 & Your Business
During this time of uncertainty and volatility, our stakeholders need a source of reliable information to help meet the challenges they face. Our office and the Group are closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation to be prepared and respond appropriately. Mazars is creating a series of useful insights written by our experts to offer advice, guidance and practical support to help business leaders to make complex decisions on a daily basis and keep their workforce and communities safe, while moving the business forward.
Regardless of the market you operate within or the size of business you manage, we all have a common goal: to reduce the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on operations, employees, customers and the general public.
30.04.2020 | Electronic Document Flow: F.A.Q.
27.03.2020 | On Due Dates of Annual Financial Reporting
24.03.2020 | Accounting issues in the context of COVID-19
2. Business support measures
27.04.2020 | On the Expanded List of the Affected Industries
23.04.2020 | Organisational Resilience
13.04.2020 | On General Meeting Due Dates and Net Asset Value
02.04.2020 | Measures to Support SMEs
31.03.2020 | Amendments to the Tax Code
23.03.2020 | Financial and Tax Measures amid COVID-19
19.03.2020 | 5 tips for Handling COVID-19 (Mazars SK)
26.05.2020 | Impact of Self-isolation on Audit Processes
30.03.2020 | Electronic Procedure for Issuing Audit Reports
4. Migration and Labor Law
22.04.2020 | On Legal Status of Foreign Citizens
27.03.2020 | Force Majeure Circumstances
25.03.2020 | Labor and Migration: Latest News
19.03.2020 | Migration Restrictions dated March 18
5. Information for the companies from the privately owned business (POB) sector
19.03.2020 | Dealing with COVID-19 as a Privately Owned Business
6. People in your business
19.03.2020 | Prevention Measures for Businesses and Workers
19.03.2020 | Key Focus Areas for Your IT Team (Mazars UK)
Useful links and documents
- Presidential meeting on the sanitary and epidemiological situation and new measures to support citizens and the economy of the country
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1170-r of 29 April 2020
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 274 of 18 April 2020 “On Temporary Measures to Regulate the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation in Connection with the Threat of the Further Spread of a New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)”
- Presidential meeting with Government members (April 15, 2020)
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 40-UM of April 4, 2020 "On Peculiarities of Application of Liability Measures for Violation of the State of High Alert by Organizations and Individual Entrepreneurs in Moscow"
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 39-UM dated April 4, 2020 “On Amendments to the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 12-UM dated March 5, 2020”
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 36-UM dated April 2, 2020 “On Amendments to the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 12-UM dated March 5, 2020” ("On the introduction of the State of High Alert")
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation N 434 dated April 3, 2020 "On approval of the list of sectors of the Russian economy most affected by the deterioration of the situation resulting from the spread of new coronavirus infection"
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 2 April 2020 № 239 "On measures to ensure sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population on the territory of the Russian Federation in connection with the spread of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)"
- Federal Law № 99-FZ "On Amendments to the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses"
- Federal Law № 100-FZ “On Amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and Articles 31 and 151 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation”
- Federal Law of 1 April 2020, No. 98-FZ "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on Prevention and Liquidation of Emergency Situations"
- The second package of measures for anti-crisis support of business was approved
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 34-UM of March 29, 2020 "On Amendments to the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 12-UM of March 5, 2020"
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 763-r of March 27, 2020
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 31-UM "On Amendments to Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 12-UM of March 5, 2020" of March 26, 2020
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 28-UM " On Amendments to the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 12-UM dated March 5, 2020" of March 25, 2020
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 26-UM " On Amendments to the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 12-UM dated March 5, 2020" of March 23, 2020
- The Bank of Russia approved measures to support citizens, the economy, and the financial sector in the context of the coronavirus pandemic
- The Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 18.03.2020 N 294 "On Adoption of Provisional Rules of Registration of Disability Certificates, Granting and Payment of Benefits on Temporary Disability in Case of Quarantine"
- Mikhail Mishustin instructed to impose temporary restrictions on flights to the United Kingdom, the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates
- Regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 635-r dated 16 March 2020
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 21-UM of March 16, 2020. "On amendments to Decree No. 12-UM of the Mayor of Moscow of March 5, 2020
- Regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 622-r dated 14 March 2020
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow № 20-UM of March 14, 2020. "On Amendments to Decree No. 12-UM of the Mayor of Moscow dated March 5, 2020
- Regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 597-r dated 12 March 2020
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow of March 10, 2020. "On Amending Decree of the Mayor of Moscow of March 5, 2020, No. 12-UM
- Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 12-UM of March 5, 2020 "On Introduction of a High Alert Regime"
- Coronavirus COVID-19 | All You Need to Know - in Russian
- Coronavirus: Official Information | Moscow City Web Site
- Coronavirus: Answers to the Main Questions | Moscow City Department of Health
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
Get in Touch
If you would like to receive more information, please contact us to discuss.
Want to know more?
Sylvain Freon Managing Partner - Moscow
Daniil Berlizov Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer - Moscow
Alexey Shvyndenkov Head of Tax and Legal Department - Moscow
Mazars Russia during Coronavirus Pandemic
Observing the evolution of the situation related to the spread of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus causing COVID-19 infection, we would like to assure you that we follow the WHO's advice and guidelines, recommendations of the relevant state authorities and global guidelines of the Mazars Group aimed at limiting the expansion of the virus. To this end, we have implemented internal procedures to minimize the risk to our clients, partners and employees. Continuing to operate our business and meet our clients’ needs, we give top priority to safety and wellbeing of our people and communities we interact with.
Understanding of Russian tax regulations and solving pure tax issues takes time – time which can be used more productively developing your business.
We provide comprehensive legal services to help our client both in the resolution of the problems arising in their day-to-day business and in elaborating their decisions in compliance with the regulations in force in Russia and abroad.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
Our Accounting Outsourcing Department staff provides high level operational support in bookkeeping and payroll to our clients at both local and transnational levels.
Payroll processing & HR administration
Mazars Russia Payroll Department provides companies with high level services in Payroll processing, HR administration and HR review. Our team has a solid knowledge and experience in providing payroll services for companies with various numbers of payslips, different types of wages and management reporting needs.
Mazars Labs is a new Mazars division that provides consulting services for business in the field of innovative technologies.