According to Kommersant’s ratings, published in Kommersant. Dengi No. 16 of April 27, 2015, Mazars is currently on the 15th place in the top-50 rating of the largest audit firms, showing a growth in the cumulative revenue from audit services of over 17% compared to the previous period.
Mazars is rated 6th under the Company Restructuring category among the leading companies in specific segments of the consulting services market, thus improving its previous result by 3 places, and registered an increase in revenue from this type of consulting services by almost 20% compared to 2013.
According to international group RAEX (Expert RA), Mazars occupies the following positions in audit and consulting categories:
- 9th place in the Top-30 Tax and Accounting Outsourcing companies in Russia
- 10th in the Bank Audit rating
- 10th in the Investment Institutes and Organizations Audit rating
- 11th in the Rating of Leading Audit and Consulting Groups by Revenue from IFRS Services
- 12th in the rating of companies providing Financial Consulting Services
- 12th place in the ranking of largest Outsourcing companies in Russia
- 13th in the Insurance Company Audit rating
- 14th in the Strategic Consulting rating
Despite the overall audit market slowdown, Mazars’ total revenue from audit and consulting increased by 22.5% compared to the previous year, thanks to the company’s high expertise and successful business strategy in this area. The company’s share of revenue from audits increased by 41.2% compared to 2013.
Furthermore, Mazars occupies the following positions among the leading Audit and Consulting Groups by revenue from various IFRS services for specific categories of clients:
- Investment companies: 1st place
- Investment companies: 3rd place
- Banks: 8th place
- Industrial and national economy enterprises: 9th place
- Industrial and national economy enterprises: 4th place
Transformation of financial statements
- Industrial and national economy enterprises: 10th place
Mazars has been participating in Expert RA ratings since 2011, and during this period it has shown high growth rates and improved its positions in most categories.