Reshaping the Tax Function of the Future
Uniglobal organized the 3rd Annual Corporate Tax Summit, 24-25.11.16, Germany, Berlin.
Corporate Tax Summit has brought together corporate tax professionals, transfer pricing managers and advisors to discuss such topics, as:
- OECD perspective and new regulations on intra group financing and Permanent Establishments
- New developments on Commodity Transactions and Transfer Pricing
- Successfully meeting the requirements for increased tax transparency
- Technology and VAT compliance
- Latest updates on Country by Country Reporting
- and many others.
Event speakers were tax executives dealing with international tax, transfer pricing and corporate taxation in multinational at the group level. One of the speakers was Alexander Simonov, Tax Senior Manager, Mazars Russia.