Key topics of the conference:
- ISA 700, ISA 701- audit opinion in accordance with the new standards;
- IFRS 9 “Financial instruments”;
- IFRS 15 “Revenue from contracts with customers”;
- IFRS 16 “Leases”;
- Changes to IAS 12 “Income tax”: deferred tax assets for unrealized losses;
- New in accounting for deferred tax in debt securities on the Russian stock market;
- Disclosure of information for the IFRS statements: global project on quality improvement;
- Big data in finance. Development of the data analysis systems and others.
Mazars Russia is a sponsor and partner of the conference.
The participants of the conference were Mazars experts Anastasia Terekhina, ACCA, Senior manager, Audit department (Bank, Property and Insurance), certified auditor, and Natalia Belyaeva, FCCA, Manager, Audit department, certified auditor.