Practical experts shared their experience in the risk management in implementing major projects. They told that financial executives should give their minds to the following issues:
- how to integrate risk management systems into the corporate transaction approval process;
- how to get the risk assessment and system of controls system audited;
- which financial risks you face when implementing startups.
Yulia Lakhmotkina, CFO, Schneider Electric
- Today projects - proper investment: material and human resources.
- Schneider Electric Projects: main tasks and challenges for Chief Financial Officer.
Oleg Griza, Risk manager, Rest of the World operations, Schneider Electric
- Practical experience of risk assessment and efficient management when selling solutions and global turn-key projects.
- Integration of the risk management system into the corporate transaction approval process.
Polina Viksne, ACCA, Partner, Audit Department, Mazars
Igor Gorbolsky, Manager. Audit Department, Mazars
- Auditing risk assessment and system of controls in the process of project implementation.
Nina Vijaindou, АССА, CFO, LLC Logika (freight transportation in Russia and CIS)
- New business as integrated project. Project financial risks
Gennady But, FCCA, Chief Strategy Officer, National Settlement Depository (Nonbank credit institution CJSC NSD)
Anastasia Gach, FCCA, MBA, Chief Risk Officer for Russia, Belarus, South Caucasus and Central Asia, Philips