MAZARS and ACCA webinar | Lockdown Exit: Current Tax Issues, Future Tax Audits
We are pleased to invite you to our webinar "Lockdown Exit: Current Tax Issues, Future Tax Audits" held jointly with ACCA.
WHEN: Wednesday, 10 June 2020 | 10:00 - 12:00
1. Review of the current court tax disputes heard prior to the COVID-19 restrictions: expectations in relation to future tax audits
- aspects of conducting tax audits: suspension, renewal, extension, interrogations and seizures during the audits;
- disputes that remain relevant (expenses in the interest of other companies of the group, income ratio for preferential tax treatment when investing, deduction of loan interests, property taxation of operated / non-operated facilities);
- unjustified tax benefit, Article 54.1 of the Tax Code (analysis of the Supreme Court's decision in the case of the production site "Zvezdochka", shifting the cost of a loan for company acquisition to the acquired company: another case of debt push down, other relevant disputes).
2. Price control in uncontrolled transactions using transfer pricing methods: analysis of current court practice.
3. Intra-group financing: methods and their features
- funding a subsidiary in Russia;
- repatriation of profits abroad.
- Alexander Grinko, Tax Dispute Resolution manager, Mazars Russia
- Alexandra Korovkina, Transfer Pricing manager, Mazars Russia
- Anton Levdonskiy, Tax manager, Mazars Russia
The Microsoft Teams stream link will be sent to you one day prior to the day of the webinar.
We are looking forward to your participation in our online meeting!