Starting January 1st 2017 Russian audit introduces International Standards of Auditing (ISA). In 2017, the new procedure for International Auditing Standards application takes effect.
The webinar program:
- Federal Standard for Auditing, Federal Regulations (Standards) for Auditing, International Auditing Standards: background;
- Procedure for audit contracts conclusion: points of attention;
- Information disclosure in financial statements and providing information to regulatory authorities: compliance with confidentiality rules under conflicting laws;
- Tightening regulatory controls over auditing and its impact on the audit procedures;
- Auditor’s responsibility: analysis of court practice in Russia and abroad.
The magazine "IFRS in practice"
Natalia Belyaeva, FCCA, Manager, audit department, certified auditor, Mazars