Webinar: International Auditing Standards – what external users and financial services should expect in 2017
Mazars and the magazine "IFRS in practice" organized the joint webinar on 26 April 2017.
Starting January 1st 2017 Russian audit introduces International Standards of Auditing (ISA). In 2017, the new procedure for International Auditing Standards application takes effect.
The webinar program:
- Federal Standard for Auditing, Federal Regulations (Standards) for Auditing, International Auditing Standards: background;
- Procedure for audit contracts conclusion: points of attention;
- Information disclosure in financial statements and providing information to regulatory authorities: compliance with confidentiality rules under conflicting laws;
- Tightening regulatory controls over auditing and its impact on the audit procedures;
- Auditor’s responsibility: analysis of court practice in Russia and abroad.
The magazine "IFRS in practice"
Natalia Belyaeva, FCCA, Manager, audit department, certified auditor, Mazars