Trianon Startups held jointly with Mazars
Mazars is proud to have supported the Trianon Startups forum held on February 3 in the Pushkin Museum in Moscow.
Mazars is proud to have supported the Trianon Startups forum held to enhance Russia-France business relations, where 30 French startups had the unique opportunity to meet large Russian Corporates in the Pushkin Museum in Moscow.
Organized on February 3, the event began with the opening ceremony featuring:
- Marina LOCHAK, Director of the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts,
- Alexander GROUCHKO, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation,
- Boris TITOV, Presidential Commissioner for Entrepreneurs' Rights, Member of the Trianon Dialogue Coordination Council,
- Pierre Levy, Ambassador of France to the Russian Federation,
- Vladimir EFIMOV, Deputy Mayor of Moscow for Economic Policy,
- Pierre MOREL, Co-Chairman of the Trianon Dialogue, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary,
- Andrey PANKOV, General Manager of the ADV Group,
- Euryale CHATELARD, Founder of the Trianon Startups Forum, Member of the Trianon Dialogue Coordination Council.
Trianon Startups brought together representatives of major companies including Bank VTB, Gazprombank, Lukoil Engineering, Mail.ru Group, Mercury Group, Metalloinvest, MTS Startup Hub, Norilsk Nickel, Rosatom, Rosneft, Rostec, Russian Railways (RZD), Severstal, Sistema Venture Capital, Superjob, VimpelCom, etc. Thus, 30 French startups including Goshaba, Ledger, Target2Sell, etc., could meet some of the most prominent Russian companies.
Mazars is pleased to witness that the dialogue between Russian and French businesses is becoming closer and more digital-oriented through "Trianon" cooperation.
The Trianon Startups Forum was initiated by the Dialogue de Trianon Coordination Committee members for French-Russian business collaborations between Startups and Corporate Groups. The first edition of Trianon Startups took place in Château de Versailles and was the first part of a double event. In Versailles, the event gathered French Corporate Groups and Russian Startups.
The second event was held in partnership with the French-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Association of French Foreign Trade Consultants, La French Tech and organized jointly with Mazars, Air France, and the ADV Group.