Tax Practice of Mazars in Russia provides qualitative and tailor-made solutions that will suit your needs and budget. You will receive the personal attention of the experienced advisor with extensive experience in tax consulting. Being on the edge of audit, accounting and law our experts know best practice applied by companies and prefer giving practical solutions and not just a theory that is far from reality.
We offer variety of tax services:
Corporate taxes advisory: Profit Tax, VAT, Assets tax, Social Contributions
We are able to answer all your questions related to any Russian corporate tax. Our team combines global expertize with local knowledge in order to help you in understanding of taxation rules applicable to both purely local and cross-border transactions (international taxation).
Please follow the link to the dedicated page Transfer pricing
Tax reviews: identification of tax risks and tax potential
Tax review may be required
- as preparatory stage for the field tax audit by Russian tax authorities, during such review we will identify tax risks in your business and recommend solutions for its elimination or mitigation, thus, you will minimize possible tax fines;
- in case when a company would like to decrease tax burden and optimize tax payments to the State Budget, for this purpose we will conduct audit of your activity and recommend how it is possible to decrease amount of tax expenses, thus you will understand tax potential in your company.
Tax disputes resolution
Our tax lawyers successfully represent our clients at pre-court and court stages on various tax disputes (VAT refund, additional tax charges and penalties resulting from the tax audits, tax overpayments refund).
Personal Income Tax advisory
For more information, please follow the link to the page Global Mobility Services
We can support you at all the stages of the personal income taxation process:
- Analysis of the personal tax situation
- Preparation and submission of a personal income tax return
- Assistance in payment procedure
- Obtainment of a Confirmation on absence of debt
Tax assistance in M&A transactions
M&A transactions are associated with risks and exposures that should be identified at early stage. Our tax professionals identify tax risks by carrying out pre-acquisition and pre-sale tax due diligences, elaborate required recommendations, elaborate tax efficient strategies and structures.