Understanding of Russian tax regulations and solving pure tax issues takes time – time which can be used more productively developing your business.
Tax Practice of Mazars in Russia provides qualitative and tailor-made solutions that will suit your needs and budget. You will receive the personal attention of the experienced advisor with extensive experience in tax consulting. Being on the edge of audit, accounting and law our experts know best practice applied by companies and prefer giving practical solutions and not just a theory that is far from reality.
We offer variety of tax services:
Corporate taxes advisory: Profit Tax, VAT, Assets tax, Social Contributions
We are able to answer all your questions related to any Russian corporate tax. Our team combines global expertize with local knowledge in order to help you in understanding of taxation rules applicable to both purely local and cross-border transactions (international taxation).
Please follow the link to the dedicated page Transfer pricing
- Analysis of the current tax risks in relation to the existing individual’s assets and appraisal of the amount of penalties that could be deemed to an individual arising from violations of the currency and tax legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Preparation of the set of documents required for application of the tax exemptions for submitting to the tax authorities: 3-NDFL tax return, resolution of distribution of assets and statement for the application of income tax exemption
- Preparation of a special declaration, relevant documents for the CFC, as well as the notification of the opening accounts required for exemption from responsibilities
- Submission to the tax authorities on behalf of the individual by the power of attorney
For more information please follow the link to the page CFC
Tax reviews: identification of tax risks and tax potential
Tax review may be required
- as preparatory stage for the field tax audit by Russian tax authorities, during such review we will identify tax risks in your business and recommend solutions for its elimination or mitigation, thus, you will minimize possible tax fines;
- in case when a company would like to decrease tax burden and optimize tax payments to the State Budget, for this purpose we will conduct audit of your activity and recommend how it is possible to decrease amount of tax expenses, thus you will understand tax potential in your company.
Tax disputes resolution
Tax Dispute Resolution Practice provides the clients with the comprehensive support in dealings with tax authorities, including:
- support during the desk and field tax audits conducted by tax authorities, including analysis of the tax authorities’ requests for documents / explanations, assessment of legal basis for tax authorities’ actions and requests, assistance in preparation of responses to tax authorities’ requests, advising on the most favorable way for providing tax authorities with the documents and information, advising the employees on how to participate in interrogations and supporting them during interrogations;
- pre-trial dispute resolution services, including analysis of tax authorities’ reports after audits, supporting in collecting of the evidence, preparation of the objections on tax audits reports, representation of the taxpayers’ interests before the tax authorities during consideration of tax audit’s materials, preparation of the appeals to the superior tax authorities regarding tax authorities’ decisions;
- litigation / tax dispute resolution in commercial courts, including preparation of the claim and other procedural documents necessary for the dispute resolution in court, supporting in collecting the evidence, representation of the taxpayer’s interests in court.
Tax Dispute Resolution Practice makes Digests on Clarifications and Court Case Law
Personal Income Tax advisory
We can support you at all the stages of the personal income taxation process:
- Analysis of the personal tax situation
- Preparation and submission of a personal income tax return
- Assistance in payment procedure
- Obtainment of a Confirmation on absence of debt
Tax assistance in M&A transactions
M&A transactions are associated with risks and exposures that should be identified at early stage. Our tax professionals identify tax risks by carrying out pre-acquisition and pre-sale tax due diligences, elaborate required recommendations, elaborate tax efficient strategies and structures.