Intangible assets valuation
Intangible assets are non-monetary assets without physical substance. They are included in non-current assets.
The following objects could be considered intangible assets:
- intellectual property assets (exclusive rights to intellectual activity results)
- exclusive right of the patent holder to invention, industrial design, utility model
- exclusive copyright to computer programs, databases,
- property right of the author or copyright holder to integrated circuit topographies
- exclusive right of the owner to trademark and service mark, appellation of origin of goods
- exclusive right of the patent holder to selection achievements
Valuation of intangible assets is important for large enterprises, when it is their cost that makes a significant contribution to the overall capitalization of the company and allows consolidating the position of the company in the market.
Our company has successfully established itself in the market of such services and offers our partners a quality approach to determining the value of intangible assets.