We do our best to solve vital business issues and adapt to the needs of our clients and the market. To help you and your company navigate the rapidly changing business environment in these challenging times, our team has formed a practice of anti-crisis support during business restructuring, supply chain and operational changes, analysis of applicable restrictions, sanctions and managing the risks associated with the current situation.
Support during business restructuring
- Development of alternative holding structures. Analysis of implications associated with change of legal structure (sale of shares to Russian residents, etc.);
- Change of the key employees’ remuneration structure (including structuring of payments via foreign legal entities, etc.);
- Migration support (work permits, visas, etc.);
- Analysis and support with respect to expansion in Russia (new businesses, localisation, investment benefits).
Sanctions and restrictions consulting
- Analysis of applicable limitations and risks considering specifics of business and underlying transactions;
- Evaluation of the ability to conduct transactions;
- Deal structuring.
Advice on new benefits and support measures
- Review of relevant benefits and support measures, and of the risks of applying them;
- Assistance in obtaining benefits;
- Support in declaration process in course of the new de-offshorization stage.
Advice on reducing business activity
- Legal issues and questions associated with the activities’ suspension;
- Analysis and structuring of a business-specific approach to downsizing (joint venture, existence of government contacts / transactions with state companies and authorities, etc.);
- Support during the liquidation procedures;
- Shareholder and management risks analysis. Advice on risk mitigation measures.
Consulting on supply chain and operational changes
- Legal support in structuring new supply chains;
- Analysis of applicable customs fees and financial burden within alternative supply chains;
- Analysis of the transactions and preparation of the necessary legal documents (new agreements, cessions, etc.).
Analysis of compliance with the SMEs criteria and inclusion in the register of small and medium-sized enterprises (register of SMEs)
Inclusion into the SME register will enable foreign-owned LLC and JSC organisations to obtain official and statutory benefits in the form of reduced insurance premium rates of 15% (versus 30%) applied to all monthly wage payments which exceed the federal minimum wage.
Moreover, simplified bookkeeping and tax accounting procedures are applied to small and medium-sized enterprises. They also receive benefits when participating in the state-run tenders.
Based on the results of services provided our team will prepare a report confirming the eligibility of a Russian entity for the inclusion into the SME register. We will also assist to enter your company into the SME register through the Mazars personal account on the Federal Tax Registry website.
Please note that auditing organisations enter information in the period from the 1st to the 5th of each month.