Mazars in Russia dedicates a team of specialists in transactions to assist you in your investment and financing projects through buy-side or sell-side due diligence, independent business review, post-transaction assistance.
Our approach and team are tailored to the specific needs of each deal, based on technical excellence and experience:
- Fluid diligence approach through partner involvement: Your key contact will be a partner who will be strongly involved throughout the due diligence process.
- Responsiveness: Our dedicated team works at the fast pace of deals, providing timely communication focused on key risks and potential adjustments to the purchase price.
- Solutions tailored to your needs: We listen to our clients and tailor our approach and deliverable to the specific needs of each deal.
- Mid-market experience: We understand the specificities of the middle market, which often, due to limited resources, requires a more hands-on approach to the process. Our experience in the middle market enables us to meet clients’ needs by developing both operational and financial reporting recommendations that add real value to both the target and the investor.
- Experience of the Russian market: We understand the specificities of the Russian market and are experienced in presenting them to foreign investors.
Our experienced team will help you to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the target and its business model with a deep analysis of the target’s historical performance (quality of earnings, working capital, cash flow, etc.).
- Perform a critical analysis of the target’s business plan and its underlying assumptions.
- Identify potential deal breakers or key risks relating to the target business and the transaction.
- Evaluate the terms of the deal with an analysis of the financial drivers that directly impact the purchase price.
- Identify the optimal tax structure of the deal.
- Assist in drafting the financial implications of the purchase agreement, and assess their implementation post-acquisition.
- Identify improvements to internal controls, systems and personnel organization.
- Assess potential differences between Russian GAAP and IFRS.
Get in touch
Luc Chambon Partner, Head of Financial Advisory Services - Moscow
Daniil Berlizov Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer - Moscow