Qualified specialists and integrated support to your accounting and finance team.
In a business environment that is constantly evolving, accessing a resource that complements your finance and accounting team is critical. You may be downsizing, expanding into a new jurisdiction or going through a restructure. Whatever your needs, we offer an outsourced accounting function that complements your existing team.
There are times when businesses benefit from outside support with accounting and reporting. In today’s dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra help after streamlining your finance team, expanding into new markets, or going through a merger, acquisition or divestment.
At Mazars, we offer outsourced accounting and reporting services that meet your unique needs and fit with your existing functions. As an international business, we have a team of finance specialists who work with companies across multiple jurisdictions. They will coordinate relationships across all your individual countries to ensure you always receive a consistent and integrated service.
Mazars is ranked as one of the leading market players in Russia and around the globe. According to the RAEX rating agency, Mazars in Russia is represented in the rating of the largest companies in the accounting outsourcing, the company is among the TOP 5 companies in Russia in the preparation of financial statements (IFRS and RAS reporting).
When you work with us, the service you receive is crafted to you and your business. Whether you need assistance in preparing management reports, or you want to outsource your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions, our team is committed to providing the right level of support. This includes providing you with interim resources on a flexible basis. For example, if you need a high-level accounting manager, but are struggling to find the right candidate, your Mazars team can step in to help.
We offer broad expertise that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with local statutory compliance requirements;
- Compiling reports that are pre-determined to monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need;
- Giving you with the peace of mind that internal and external reporting is accurate and offers the transparency that your stakeholders require;
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation;
- Providing resources on secondment where it is needed.
A full range of accounting and reporting services, including:
- Full and partial bookkeeping services
- Full package of statutory financial statements
- Accounting review
- Preparation and submission of tax returns and statistics reports
- Assistance during tax audits
- Corporate reporting in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards
- Mapping between Group and Russian charts of accounts
- Transformation according to IFRS/US GAAP/French GAAP and other standards
- Market entry services
- Set-up and customization of your ERP system
- Consulting on accounting related issues
Payroll & HR
- Payroll calculation and preparation of payment orders
- HR documents and assistance in HR workflow organisation
Learn more about Mazars' bookkeeping and payroll services in the case study via the link below:
Set-up of customised payroll processes for a large retailer from scratch
Business Process solutions
- Expense reports
- Check of cash documents
- Invoice authorization workflows
Our tools and solutions
Our services are provided on a mix of local and international software such as LINX cloud, Power BI, EDI, Mazars portal, HR portal Connect.
We also work frequently with a wide range of systems including SAP, 1C, and many others.