Alexandra Korovkina Transfer Pricing Manager
Alexandra joined Mazars Russia in 2018 as a Transfer Pricing Manager. Prior to joining Mazars, Alexandra spent more than 4 years working in Big4 firm in the Tax and Legal Department and specialized in transfer pricing issues.
Alexandra participated in various transfer pricing projects for the biggest Russian and foreign group of companies in the following industries: oil and gas, petrochemical industry, agriculture and mineral fertilizer industry, information technology, wholesale and retail (food, clothing, etc.).
Alexandra has extensive experience in different areas of transfer pricing, including:
- Performance of diagnostics for elimination of the potential negative transfer pricing consequences in different jurisdictions,
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentations for different types of controlled transactions (provision of services, sale of goods, financial transactions, transactions with intangible assets),
- Performance of benchmarking studies using the following databases: ASTRA, RUSLANA, AMADEUS, ktMINE, Thomson Reuters, etc.,
- Preparation of notifications for controlled transactions,
- Preparation of local and master files,
- Allocation of holding company’s costs between its types of activity for profitability calculation,
- Preparation of transfer pricing methodologies for controlled transactions on provision of consulting services, including development of methodologies for establishing of pricing mechanism in such transactions,
- Preparation of regulation for interaction between structural units of a company for establishing prices in controlled transactions,
- Participation in development of approaches for challenging results of transfer pricing tax audit.